Saturday, August 8, 2009

What Do You Want to Know?

I don't have to explain to those hockey fanatics that this sport is the greatest ever played. It takes a certain person to appreciate the skill, athleticism & grace required to master such a difficult sport.

This being said, I still realize that even the most die-hard player or fan cannot know everything about hockey. This is where I come in.

Through my experiences as a hockey playing child up through my dominance in the Adult C League, I have come to know everything there is to know about this sport. My experiences and studies have earned me the following:
  • Jedi status of hockey
  • A PhD in NHL, AHL, OHL, USHL, NAHL, ECHL & QWERTYHL
  • President of Intercontinental Hockey Association of Galactic Powers
  • Top Advisor to 29 of the 30 NHL teams (lets see how far the Canucks get this year)
  • World Air Hockey Champion (1986-Present)
  • CTO - Hockey Hall of Fame (Chief Trivia Officer)

So now is your chance to get free advice, information or guidance on anything hockey. There is no reason to be embarrassed as others may have the same questions as you.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Hockey- NO - it - not all,
    1. The Hossa curse, will he take the Hawks down by November or December?
    2. Shane Bast, Better d man or goalie? Weak spot? 5 hole or glove side?

    ReplyDelete